Both analogue and addressable fire systems are installed and maintained to BS5839-1:2002. The Hi-tech service includes, repairs / installation, maintenance and monitoring, emergency lighting and 24/7 response. The latest standards and insurance demands are constantly putting pressure on businesses to find better, more efficient ways to achieve fire and security objectives. In addition to the design and survey of fire systems, we are now able to support any type of open protocol fire detection and alarm system for the protection of lives, buildings and property.
Fire detection and alarm systems for buildings
- Repairs / Installation
- Maintenance and Monitoring
- Emergency Lighting
- 24/7 Response
- Supply & Installation of extinguishers
- Survey & report on premises
- Full staff training
- Maintenance service contracts
In today’s environment, more than ever before, the safety and security of people and their property is of paramount importance. This principle applies equally to the home, the workplace and to our everyday surroundings. To achieve this objective, you need to be certain that the security systems you choose are right for your needs, both now and in the future… and that means choosing a security company you can trust.
CCTV camera equipment can provide instant alerts when trouble occurs, ensuring that crime against people, theft and vandalism are all substantially reduced. And when crime does occur, CCTV system incident recording can provide valuable evidence, improving the likelihood of a conviction. CCTV security system technology and CCTV camera equipment can be used in both internal and external environments to watch over and protect people, property, vehicles and valuables. CCTV security systems are considered to be the most effective method of reducing crime (“British Chambers of Commerce Business Crime Survey”)
How can an Access Control System help you?
- You can control who is entering your premises; where and when
- Access control can help you protect employees, visitors, property and sensitive information
- You can secure certain sectors of a building using your access control system
- Access control can reduce timesheet procedures
- Integrate with HR systems for ease of monitoring and data management
- Integrate with other security systems for centralized management of the site
- Assist with car park management
- Help compliance with requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act
- Increase security with Photo ID
Intercom Systems can be a great convenience as well as a handy home security measure. They can put you in touch with people in an instant without the need for you to leave what you are doing. Intercom Systems can have a variety of functions and features and several different configurations such as Wireless or Hard-wired installations. How many times have you been interrupted by a knock on the door only to find that it is someone trying to sell you something that you don’t want? When combined with a camera and monitor, a Video Intercom System allows you to see who is at the door and decide if you want to drop everything and let them in or simply talk to them via the Intercom System if it’s someone you don’t want to let in.
Hi-tech security installs & maintains most makes of Nursecall systems.